Friday 29 January 2010

It's a wrap!

Well actually it's a crepe, but what is wrapped up is my time unemployed as I start work on Monday. Those boxsets are going to have to start watching themselves after all. Met Sashy at her flat for a lovely afternoon tea on Wednesday. She made me a chocolate crepe and a cup of tea to go with our chat time.

Recipe: 1 cup flour, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons butter, melted. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the butter; beat until smooth. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter in so that it coats the surface. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Squiggle chocolate sauce inside and fold up.

Sashy is ever so good at it!

Mark and I are playing a game where I play a bird song and he guesses what bird it is so I better go as i need my fingers to press the sounds.

Bye for now my mushrooms on toast xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment