Monday 25 January 2010

A day oeuf


Not that every day isn't a day off for me but this one I stayed in my pajamas and my bed the entire day alternating between watching my brothers and sisters boxset and sleeping. At one point I had to get up because the bag of frozen chips I was using to soothe my aching head decided to empty its contents through an unforeseen hole in the bag. After i'd cleared the chip downpour I made myself a big bowl of heaven.
Thoroughly recommended. The golden yolks pour through the mash potato mountain in a creamy river. Extremely soothing.

Eggs are ever so versatile. With this box I have made chocolate steamed sponge pudding (1 egg), boiled eggs and soldiers (2 eggs), spaghetti carbonara (1 egg) and the above (the finale). Food gold.

Today is looking like another day of hard work so i'd better go and get dressed. I have to go to the post office.

Bye for now bon bons xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment