Wednesday 27 January 2010

What kind of boat never sinks? A friendSHIP


Bob and I took a leaf out of classic films such as The World Is Not Enough and Spice Girls: The Movie on Saturday and sped down the Thames on the Clipper.
Before a wave carries me too far on with the story though let me tell you about our picnic in Borough Market first.
We had cheese and parma ham baguette, mulled apple juice and a coffee cake which we accidentally ate before we boarded. The sea air makes me so hungry!
We hopped on the boat and proclaimed "Take us anywhere!" The boat people didn't seem to like us because they kept asking to see our 'All day River Roamer' passes and asking when we were getting off. Sorry Captain, our ticket says till 10pm. We're with you for the long haul!
We seemed to go round in a circle a bit but then the boat zipped off to the Millenium Dome where we got out and went for a rest after our high paced activities.

There was this bubble room in there with padded floor areas to lie down and 'Chill' so we snuggled under Bob's fur and trying to ignore the teens clutching at each other and swaying their arms to 'Hallelujah' had a good 50minute rest. Then we exited and tried to pop it but failed. This is Bob punching the bubble room.
We had such a good day. I think that demonstrates that as the Spicie's say, 'Friendship never ends' even though the day did and I had to release Bob back into David Haddrell's custody.

Cheerio my hearties xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Aye aye cap'n- GOD I feel sick after reading this! (from the sea obv....). What a beautiful day. This post is VERY funny. Keep laughing my coffee into my laptop (which isn't mine, it's my bosses- double points non?)

    love you both.x x x

    ReplyDelete