Wednesday 31 March 2010

Lambing

Around Easter one of the sweetest sights is of lambs springing about so you can imagine how pleased I was when some gamboled onto my plate on Monday in the form of Pie. Pastry too. God is smiling on me.
It was a meeting of the minds at Monday's Psychos Reunion as well as a perfect union of crumbly homemade pastry, succulent lamb, new potatoes and green beans. You should probably look the recipe up online. I've had a few complaints recently about too much recipe content not enough hot twotty lifestyle so I won't go into it.

Went a bit parent for entertainment with a side of the game where you write the name of someone on a piece of paper and put it on people's foreheads for them to guess. It was lots of fun. Guess that's the first time Katherine of Aragon, Kel Krimble, David Hasslehoff and Michael Bubbles have sat down for dins together!

Much love WYDishers xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment