Sunday 14 March 2010

What a girl wants

"What a girl needs
Whatever makes me happy sets you free
And I'm thanking you for knowing exactly
What I want for tea"

Ah what a lovely poem that captures my feeling about ladies tea time with Dave and little ted.
Last tues I was still feeling peaky so Nurse Dave popped round with a walnut cake (which we demolished entirely), and a fruit salade of strawbs (at special dave reduction prices), pear and banana.
We'd just finished that when Dani Bristol strolled in with a large packet of english muffins. It's like she could smell our worry at the empty plate. She's a vegetarian so unlike her to have such primal animal instincts but some have obviously seeped through somehow. Maybe from a wrong stock cube here or there..
We had a lovely time with her and copious amounts of tea then she departed and we curled up with a pizza and five episodes of Nighty Night.
Mmmm. Dave is SUCH a tonic.

Have to leave my blog blizzard at that (for now) I'm afraid as I have to rush to my Aunty Judith's photographic exhibition. It's South of the river so don't wait up.

Much love my magic carpets xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment