Thursday 18 March 2010

Little scampies!

Alex and Roast and Sashy popped round yesterday after work so we welcomed in the bounty of the sea with breaded fish, chips and an entourage of peas and spinach. Got to keep my strength up.
It was a delightful meal apart from when the boys hid my dinner when I went away for ten minutes to keep Sashy and her pizza factory company in the kitchen. They left one of their empty plates in my place and said they'd eaten my food because they thought i was finished. I started to get a bit anxious and upset as I believed them so they thankfully soon gave up that game. Phew! What scamps!!

After that I jumped ship to visit the cinema with Harrie. We went for a beverage first at the Tiffinbox next to the vue in Angel where she had a spiced Mocha and I plumped for a cool chocolate milkshake.
Now, if you want my advice, and even if you don't you have to hear it as this is MY blog, you can never go wrong with dairy. Poor Harrie found this out to her dismay when her drink was grainy and weird. Mine on the other hand was like a pudding and a drink. Mmm.
Thankfully she'd invested in a custard tart which was an absolute dream of flaky pastry and golden custard (see, everything that dairy touches turns to gold).
After that we saw Phillip Morris at the cinema which was funny and surreal. We did want to see Alice in Wonderland but our Vue vouchers didn't cover that and we only got to stage 1 or 3 in sneaking in to it before our courage crumbled and we slunk back to Screen 4 and Phillip awaiting us.

Had a very very nice time and was in bed before the clock struck midnight.

Cheerio lovehearts xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment