Thursday 18 March 2010

Room for one more?

Oh gosh I've been an absolute machine of blog posts today. I'm quite worn out. I'll churn this last one out then jet off to the supermarche for more material.

Day off today so I got up late, did my tv watching (brothers and sisters, 90210, glee, and vital catch up of larkrise to candleford moving steadily into repeats of ugly betty then downhill into the gilmore girls), and was just wrapping up cleaning the house before my bath when Dave rang to enquire if i'd like to meet him and Chris in Hoxton Sq ASAP. Why yes I would. My bath was already run and I was quite moist from hoovering so I hopped in and out of that and met them in 20 minutes. As quick getting ready as my lunch time cheese on toast with grilled tomatoes was to cook.

Had a dream of a time playing hand fed horsies (sorry Chris, do you want a tissue?) and kittens, then dave took me for a croggeh. Ah, I felt like I was flying without wings.


There! All caught up! These will keep you going until my next meal my sweet fans.

xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, guy's enjoying your time , nice. I bring a good news for you. Google incorporate with INTEL and Sony bring internet service to your TV through DISH TV or Satellite TV. It is under testing phase and soon will implemented for general people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photographs showing your people enjoying your time out three. Soon your people can enjoy surfing internet through your DIRECT TV and it will be provided by Google, Intel and Sony together.

    ReplyDelete