Monday 29 March 2010

Macaroni Ease

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of meeting Lizzy B for a coffee after work which swiftly turned into a drink. Shall we go for wine instead of latte? Okay! Oh i'm so easily swayed. Thank goodness I lived in Willey not Lutterworth when the crystal meth phase was in. I just drank fresh milk and played in hay stacks.
Once that was polished off I looked at my phone which had been inundated with my darling ones who were turning up for dinner. I whizzed home on Rhapsody just in time to meet Roasty walking up East Road. Gave him a worryingly wobbly croggeh back to the flat where we scooped Dave off the stairway and into the house. Once Alex and Sashy arrived I decided I'd whip up a large dish of quick macaroni cheese because four hungry mouths at my ankles was a frightening prospect.
Dave popped out and got us some garlic bread to soak it up and also turned us out a scenic side of green beans, mushrooms, butter, olive oil, chilli, and chunky garlic. And as you can imagine, no vampires bothered us that evening!

Have a nice afternoon dearhearts. I'm glad you're glad I'm back from Brussels xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment