Wednesday 31 March 2010

Sozzles

Although SOME people would say it's no excuse I have recently experienced a 22 hour work shift so that's why the posts are being squeezed out a bit slow this week.
Look, I'm so tired I'm living in squalor. Took my sheet off to use on the camp bed at work and can't be bothered to put it back on. I've practically regressed back to first year when I just used to febreeze and go. Luckily for Harrie, my date tonight, I have managed to drag myself to the shower. To keep you sweet I shall offer you the knowledge that we've got a very special guest post coming up courtesy of two of my very favourite readers! I don't know about you but I'm nearly off the boil with excitement!

Better dash as I'm off out to do some research for my forthcoming 'Alco POP' post. Bye for now pleasure boats xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment