Sunday 29 November 2009

Be my Shepherd


As I dragged myself up East road to the flat after a hard day shopping with Mother I was confronted with the most horrible flood blocking my way into the Estate. All that dark bit is puddle.
I had heard a whisper of the state the drive way was in from Roasty earlier. I'd had a few missed calls from him so I was worried something was up but it was just him and the boys wanting to know when I was back so they could enjoy watching me attempt to cross it from the comfort from the flat window. Well as you may have assumed from the fact that I'm writing this post, I managed to cross without resorting to swimming.

Ah and my saving sight as I tumbled into flat was Marky cooking up a Shepherd's Pie.
Two white onions, garlic, mince, carrots, peas, brown sauce, bisto stock, and loads of potatoes for the mash. Mark pretended that he wanted the recipe to stay secret for a bit and Jim commented that it probably would stay that way if it was on the blog....

Whatevs

This is the pie before it went in the oven. Observe the nice criss cross pattern in the mash. I would normally like to show you a picture of it cooked and of the happy eaters but I'm too tired to blog anymore.

Sleep tight for later puppies xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment