Wednesday 25 November 2009

A rich tea



Hayley came round for elevenses today and only just left. We kicked off with tea and lots of biscuits, looked at the pictures in Grazia, complained to Grazia that they'd printed Hayley's picture with an incorrect age, painted our nails, and Hayley washed and dried her hair whilst I finished the wordy bits of Grazia. We had a very nice time. We usually go out for a long walk together but it was a bit blustery today.

I'm eating a late lunch now. Pasta twirls with broccoli, peas, and some olives. I accidentally left a stone in one of the olives and just bit down on it. Ouch. Reminds me of the time on bonfire night when under the cover of darkness Alex fed me a minstrel to bite down on. Turned out to be a fully shell enclosed pistachio.

Going to the cinema and pizza express tonight with Becky Sunshine. Better get bathed now so I can squeeze a few bubbly hours in before I have to leave for Angel.

Bye for now little lambs xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment