Wednesday 25 November 2009

Here's one I didn't make earlier...



Becky and I took advantage of her Orange Wednesday offers and went for Pizza at Pizza Express this evening followed by a good helping of 'An Education". It's a film starring Carey Mulligan, a really good young actress, who was in Bleak House. My Mum bought the box set of Bleak House, as Mums do (Harrie's Mum also owns it), and we enjoyed it immensely whilst we were on holiday in Cornwall. Once I'd gone home Mum rang me to seek advice on why she couldn't hear it on the laptop properly. Turns out my sister had been burning a cd of Akon or whatever they listen to these days and he was cutting into the already hard to follow dialogue of Dickens with 'Belly dance: Bonanza'.
Incidentally, I just googled Akon to double check my knowledge of his songs and found that he owns a diamond mine! Now that's a reason to stop him feeling 'Lonely'.

Anyway, our pizzas very tasty although a bit hard to slice, Becky's company was as ever sparkling, and the film was great. We laughed all the way through it until Peter Sarsgaard's character wrecked our darling heroine's life. Ah it was such a dream. Feel really great now like I've had a little holiday.

Watching TV with Marky now. He's going to teach me something called 'google analytics.' The boys have them on their blogs and the other night Dashy and Marky were playing top trumps with theirs. I think Dashy won because he had viewer from Ghana and Mark hadn't.

Sweet dreams, Possoms. Going to Blue Granny's house tomorrow so I'll have lots of traditional comfy recipes to soothe you with. xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I got a viewer from BRAZIL this morning. take me, take me away!!!x x x

    ReplyDelete