Friday 27 November 2009

Horror hair


I'm going in to look at my new job place at 2.30 and meet the staff and tenants. Started to get a bit scared. No idea what they'll be like. What if they don't like me or I appear no good at it.
On a simpler level the problem aside from not knowing what to wear is that my hair has firmly stuck up like this:
Mark just came in to my room to say goodbye and he thinks the hair problem may be character building.

To calm myself I think i'll get dressed and make some soup for lunch. Blue Granny gave me carrots yesterday and I've got some lentils and some butterbeans so I'll do something with them. Some steady stirring might absorb me.

Recipe/method
I'll add olive oil, my carrots, lentils, stock and some milk to a pan and bring to the boil. I can't remember if I have butterbeans or not and I haven't left my bed yet so I won't add them to the description. I'll simmer the mixture until everything has softened and become soupy. Wish I had some bread to go with it.

Oh actually I think I might use my last tomato in this as well. I ate the other last night when I was feeling really really ill to see if it had healing properties. Apparently it did as I feel much better this morning!

Right, I'm actually getting up now I promise. Will tell you how the project visit went later on today when I will also be baking crumpets with little Bobby. How exciting!

Much love snowflakes xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment