Tuesday 24 November 2009

Dashy brings in the harvest




I'm blogging about Dashy making dinner. He's making spicy root and
lentil casserole. He's using parnsips, carrots and potatoes in it. They look so bountiful nestling on the kitchen top.
I don't dare tell him that I had miso with Dad about half an hour ago.... Well I often used to have three dinners when I was younger and working in the manny mansfield. I'd have one at home, one at my friend's parent's house across the road from the pub and then whatever I could siphon off the customers at work. I once bit a chunk out of this girl's steak and then pinched the edges back together. And many times would put an order in for a fake customer. Well five hours and no break drives one to it!

Mmm dashy's dinner is smelling great. Raw parsnip and carrot.

Also today I ate breakfast at the breakfast club with Dad. I love it there and so does he. He has the big breakfast and I like the all american at the moment.

Then I biked to meet Lizzy B at her home just off london fields. I biked mostly on the roads but some on the pavement when I got scared. We went for lunch at a turkish restaurant which was very nice. Had a few good hours chat.

Then went to the cinema with Dad and saw 'A Serious Man'. I really enjoyed it. Very engaging. Showed how easily life can unravel when you're not expecting it to. Felt like my life was better than the made up man in the film's even though I haven't started my job and have no money.

On the way back from Hoxton Sq with Dad just now we were taken by a huge crown of beauteous scenesters on the road outside the white cube ga
llery. Dad asked them what they were there for (whilst I tried to look like I wasn't with him) and it turned out to be a free opening of Damien Hirst's paintings with a free bar! We went inside and the paintings weren't as good I thought they would be for such a show. Dad burst out laughing when we walked into the room... So we left but not before we'd made off with the free beers for my housemates.
Alex is coming round so thought he'd enjoy one too. Dinner is now served.
MMm look at their contented faces. Bye for now kids xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment