Monday 14 June 2010

Cream Dream AND Miss Mud Pie go to town

What a fatty Thursday! The day had started off rather distressingly with my Boss and the cleaner being a hairs breath from catching me in my Pajamas at work having slept through my alarm for a whole hour, so I needed some extra comfort to soothe my still jangling nerves. Mostly I take my comfort in the form of duve or food and that day I did a whole lot of both!

After sleeping for a few hours and carefully running my bath through the shower head so the stupid pipes don't soak the whingy family downstairs (one day they're gonna get it) I saddled up Rhapsody and went to meet Dave for a coffee. He suggested we take in a cake and I was not going to argue.

We had a Mississippi Mud pie with ice cream. I got in a little sticky mess by wiping my arm in it oh so accidentally. Well all the more for me isn't it?!

Back at the flat, Dave had only just taken my leave when Becky Sunshine swept in for a soothing night of creamy cheesy pici spaghetti. I still had some Italian I needed to soak up you see.
We sliced up slithering tongues of courgette and softened them in oil, then added cream, parmesan, toasted pine nuts and spinach.
Mmm. As you can imagine we couldn't move much afterwards. We lay and watched Glee and both shed quite a few tears at the particularly moving episode. Then too replete to talk or have pudding we decided it would be really quite nice if she went home to bed and I piled into mine so at 9.30pm we partied out.

Glorious xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment