Wednesday 16 June 2010

Too rich for my own good

Im dying. My stomach hurts. It is partially self inflicted because as soon as I got home from work at the bouncily early time of 4.30pm I extracted a tub of 'truly irresistible rich chocolate ice cream made with West County milk and cream, free range eggs and finished with a swirl of dark chocolate sauce and brownie pieces'. I then hopped into bed and ate the lot.
It felt really great at the time. But now it kills. Anyway, it was only partially my fault as the reason I thought that would be a good activity is because I've finished all my programmes. I'm up to date with Glee, Brothers and Sisters, and Dextor. Gossip Girl and 90210 have finished their seasons. And as much as I love a big faced quiff I can't make myself go through another Doctor Who. I'm so depressed.

Whoops. I just remembered I have to go out for dinner in half an hour. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment