Sunday 6 June 2010

To ap-pisa for my absence

Well, as I'm sure many of you have noticed I've been away for a few days.
But what's ten days in Italy between friends?

I saw the leaning tower, got a hot tan by the pool, ate and drank lots, and was a bridesmaid for Joey.

My recipe for a successful Tuscan picnic is a jumbo pot of nutella (32 euros since you ask), slabs of local cheese, layers of indiscriminate meat from the market, fresh fruit and interestingly shaped hunks of bread.

That's the leaning tower peaking out of those buildings. A feast for the eyes I think you'll agree.

The wedding was also a treat as I've never had before. Canapes, peach bellinis, champagne, a four course meal with lashings of red wine, and lots of love. Aaaah.

So please forgive my abandonment xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment