Sunday 6 June 2010

Muddy fingers

You'll be pleased to know that I've take my gardening to a whole new level and started 'farming' as one of my clients calls it.
"Fraaances, why are you doing the farming? Aren't you worn to a bone?" Oh no, I'm well strong.

I've grown carrots, tomatoes, and the courgettes are looking dubious. Not sure if they're weeds or not but I've taken a photo and will show it to Blue Granny for further investigation.
Also have grown flowers but I'm not one of those hippies who dishes them on a star so they're irrelevant here.
So stay tuned to see how the fruits of my labour turn out. They're actually affecting my cooking negatively right now as I got a bit covered in dirt last night when I went out to do a bit more mid shepherd's pie. Probably it's added protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment