Friday 11 June 2010

Smokin' Hwot!

I boldly went where no Fran has gone before on Monday. The East London line! And Surrey Quays. But the latter didn't feel fresh. That felt more like Coventry. Even looked for my car in the cineworld car park post film! The reason we went there was because Bob had free cinema tickets for cinemas in London no else would want to go to, and I'll go anywhere for free. We partially enjoyed the film and very much enjoyed our snack of mega bag of chocolate raisins. Quite healthy too! Just like when Alex put me on the fruit diet in year 13 and I kept eating nothing but blueberry muffins.

Instead of going to Frankie And Bennie's for dins we whizzed down the line to Croyden to Bobbeh's.
She had got a treat in store! Her mum's man pal had knocked her up a smoker and she smoked herself silly. Probably fished the mackerel and salmon herself she's so nifty but I was obvs drinking the wine in the comfort of the sitting room so I missed such preperation. We had this with potatoes which were boiled then fried a little with fresh rosemary and oil etc to make them sticky and a side of carrot and green stuff salade. She's not just a pretty face!

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment