Friday 25 June 2010

Ra ra ra ra ramen

Last Wednesday I had a wonderful reunion dinner with Diana and Gina a la Wagamamas. We met at 7pm and the plan was to go straight to dinner but they hadn't bargained on me having eaten an entire tub of chocolate ice cream merely an hour before. We had to walk round the Spitalfields block twice in an attempt to fight the laws of ice cream and work up an appetite.

Glad we did as I discovered my first subject for my new blog, the Dog Diaries. Think of the Princess Diaries but with Anne Hathaway taking a back seat.

Unfort forgotten how to set up a new blog so food and dogs will have to share for now.

This breed is one of my 'top 5 potential dogs I would get in the future.' It's a Chow Chow. Appropriate seeing as then we went on to chow chow on some lovely meals in Wagamama. I bet at least one was Ramen.

No comments:

Post a Comment