Sunday 14 February 2010

Borough Mmm-get me everything



Went to Borough Market with C on Saturday and spent a happy hour perusing and abusing the tasters. I was practically full before we left. Luckily I did have room for a Greek lamb burger with grilled halloumi and about 1/3 of Mum's melted cheese on crushed potato with gherkins. Was SO nice. We also got brownies then forgot we had those and got four baklava. Kept us going there and back on the train to Hampton Court.
Hampton Court was amazing. I really like hearing about the Tudors. Did you know that they used pies as a baking style? They didn't eat the pastry. Just used it as a vessel to cook in then scooped out the contents. No internet OR shortcrust. What a life.
We went in the maze, attended a Henry's wedding and I got to wear a red velvet Tudor outfit which I accidentally went home in. AhWhoopsy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. which I accidentally went home in. spat a little of my tea out then. Whooopsy.

    I'll mail you the pictures of our HILARIOUS tube ride and you can pop them up with the mini burgers! 2 guest photographers in one post- what a week for whenyoudishuponastar!x x x

    ReplyDelete