Wednesday 3 February 2010

Jim jam tarts

Every day on the short tube to work I am utterly entranced by the ad for 118 or something suggesting you ask them where to book for valentines. It has a fake tube map linking to 'st pancake', 'puddington', charring croissant' etc. In honour of my love (being in this case this advertisement) I made some jam tarts this evening. Unfortunately I ran out of jam so had to make 2 marmalade and 2 peanut butter. DF suggested I get some more jam but 1) it would have been nothing compared to blue granny's jam and 2) I was already in my tartan lounge wear post post-work bath so wasn't leaving the house.
I was going to share them with everyone but the boys all gathered together to watch something boy so I ate them all by myself in my room whilst the jam mingled with my tears of loneliness. Not really, I was on the phone to Dave F so I was more than fine. The only real problem was that the jam stuck my mouth together so I couldn't talk much. And the marm and peanut ones were both awful in their respective ways.

Eurgh. I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment