Sunday 14 February 2010

Did I mention this little piggy went to Borough market?

I don't think I've introduced you properly to my piggy bank. He's absolutely impossible to squeeze money out of but I do like a good inanimate animal. Pets without the hassle. Sorry Lexie.
I bet Pig wouldn't approve but today for lunch I had the most incredible fresh pasta from Borough market. This isn't really a recipe post. More of a brag. I will however tell those pasta makers out there that it contained pork sausage, porcini mushroom, grana cheese, red wine, olive oil and some other fun stuff. I also bought some mushroom pate when I went which I liberally daubed on. Made work more palatable. I don't mind warming up cans of macaroni cheese as long as I don't have to have it/even be in the same room as the person consuming it.

Sorry the photo is so al dente. Didn't think work would enjoy food paparazzi.
Laters gaters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment