Sunday 14 February 2010

Mud pies

When some are alone they bedazzle their VJJ but I luckily had Bob to come over this evening to inject a little sparkle into my life.

We had meatballs and spaghetti. Finely chop garlic, onion, add to breadcrumbs, grated cheese and bind with egg into small balls. Make tasty tomato sauce with chopped toms, peas, puree, basil etc. If you also are cooking for a lot of boys get them to go to buy garlic bread as the chances are that they'll get enough for ten. MM and I'll have that leftover and your leftover.
We breezed through a pudding of Mississippi mud pie. Seemed to be just melt chocolate, add egg yolks, add whipped up egg whites. Chill. Oh I blind baked the pastry first.
I'd been a right girl and accidentally bought 'Ps i love you' because it was artfully placed near the till in the supermarket but we got sucked into watching X-men with the boys. I was sitting infront of Bob so she stroked my hair lovingly. I bet she doesn't do that to Haddrell. Although she was probably just feeling guilty for giving me a Valentines card that read 'Roses are red, violets are blue, one in fourteen have chlamydia, don't let it be you.'
Apparently the NHS sends them to everyone in Croyden.

Bob has left now but I don't mind because I've got these to cuddle

Happy Valentines Day my angels xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I must take a trip to Borough market! Wow I wish I had a Bob to stroke my hair!

    ReplyDelete