Tuesday 9 February 2010

Hwot Totty!


Whenever I go out with Bob and Chaz they embarass me by shouting out "Hwot Totties! Are there any hwot totties in here? Hwot twotties in red!" Today I was after a different kind of hot beverage at a cafe nearby with Juliet. We had a mountain of cream and a flake with our hot chocolate. Ooh whilst writing this Beverly Hills 90210 came on tv and the boys haven't noticed. I won't move or speak incase I distract them from their laptops and they notice there's a girl programme on. This event is not often repeated.

After a lovely time at the cafe I came back and readied the nest to receive Dave, Sashy and Roast for an impromptu dinner. We made mash potato with cottage cheese, green cabbage, sausages and onion gravy. Mm, whether they were wearing red or not I was glad I'd bagged them for the night.

Oh how satisfying.

Better dash as I want to hide the remote.

Bye hot twotties xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I need to know what cafe gives out that much cream with their hot chocs!!?

    ReplyDelete