Wednesday 10 February 2010

Do-ce-Dough!

"Firstly, that's illegal. Secondly your tyre is really flat". That is what some bike lord commented to me when Dave and I were flying through the park on Rhapsody one fine day. But I had a Cath Kidston cushion on the bike so Dave was perfectly comfy cuddled up to me. As long as the laws of comfort aren't violated it's alright in my eyes. And believe me that rules a lot of other behaviour out..
Anyway, the bike lord was incorrect on his second point as my perfectly springy tyre has carried me to work and back and with its final fling into the bosom of Alex's hearth this evening.
We had a cushiony soft meal of quiche and "tear and share" bread. And green beans and salade, but they didn't involve dough so the less said about them the better. For some reason the joke this meal time was that I eat all the food so I kept getting the leftovers literally forced into my mouth (soft bread remember so it didn't hurt a bit) by Alex and Dave.
Chazney had given life to a Berry Pavlova so we had a wonderfully fruity crumbly yet silky soft dessert. When the majority had been polished up I noticed that Dave's fingers were also hunting for crumbs on the plate. My heart fluttered with 'oh no I hope i'm not going to have to push him out the way' but then when his sticky fingers met my mouth I realised that he was actually foraging for me. He's so self sacrificing!

Cycled back with ease and am looking forward to bed.

Sweet slumber my meringues xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment