Friday 19 February 2010

I hate to go on..

But I've finally acquired a photo of my favourite food based advertising campaign.


Thanks, Dave. After weeks of running back up and down fast moving escalators and intrepid standing in the middle of the road opposite bus stops all I had accumulated was blurs of 'Hyde Park Korma' and 'Mornington Pheasant' et al. Dave and his kindly Iphone have done me a big service.
Now the trouble is deciding what to demonstrate this post with out of the assembled tube stops. Would you like me to eat Charring Croissants? or Mussel Square? or Vindaloo? I would hold a vote if I thought more than three people will read this post but as I definitely will be alone in my quandary in the pressing hunger before lunch I'd better make an executive decision.
Lunch is going to be GREENS PARK with a side of Puddington (the gooseberry and custard tart rearing its troublesome head again).
Ooh i was so hungry I had a writing break to gobble that. The pasta was very green being wholewheat with spinach, green peppers, pine nuts and a delicious fresh pesto Mum had bought me from Borough market. I've also decided that the custard and gooseberry tart is actually nice. The gooseberries had an exciting zing to the soothing custard and pastry. But I am glad it's gone now as every time I looked in the fridge I was reminded of the cruel blow that Nigella had dealt me on Monday.
oh p.s lunch is in tupperware as I thought i'd be out but I managed to escape about five hours early. I do usually use plates in the home.

I'm busy watching loose women so i'd better go. Have a good day kids xxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment