Tuesday 23 February 2010

Spring has SPRRUNG!

Well at Chris's party anyway!
.
Isn't that the most bountiful spread you've ever seen? The table was practically Grroaning.

I had Ed Banger cocktails and some other one that Dave told me was rimmed with sugar but once it greeted my mouth was actually salt. Pllfft. Also bruschetta, sweet potato and mozzarella and chilli bites, savoury muffins, and salmon with green beans, peas and new potatoes. oh p.s also roast butternut squash filled with rice and stuff. A Mum's wet dream. And Chris baked his own tear and share. Dave was his soux chef/watching tv. They could probably give a more correct story of what everything was as all I knew was that it tasted good and I had a lot. At one point I found myself saying to my NBF Gwendoline that I wasn't drinking. By that I mean I've only had five cocktails, two glasses of cava bien merci et vous and some red wine (for the iron). I was very sorry to leave at 11.30pm but it was a Sunday and unlike SOME people I've got a proper job.

Thanks so much Chris! You'll have to come round to the estate soon for a dinner that isn't as good.

p.s.s I'm really sorry but I have to be embarrassing and crow that there were A list (and less list but no less loved) actors present. A feast for the eyes as well as the stomach.

Sweet slumber feathers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment