Thursday 25 February 2010

Piece a' pizazz.

After a whole afternoon at work being made to talk about 'my feelings' when I don't have any coupled with a bike ride home in the blistering freeze with hail in my eyes, I was feeling cold both inside and out. Was about to head out in the arctic again to meet Alex for a pizza so I decided to layer up by eating nearly an entire 500g slab of cooking chocolate. Mm maybe I'll blubber up like a seal. That will keep me warm.
Alex had parma ham and mascarpone on his pizza and mine was a razzle dazzle with an entire farmyard. Alex remarked that he sometimes doesn't like parma ham because it tastes too much of pig but with a herd of cow, pig and whatever was in that meatball on mine I really couldn't empathise.
p.s to all my vegelez fans I'm very sorry. I did have nut cutlet the day before!

Sweet dreams treasure trails xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment