Sunday 7 February 2010

Punch Drunk Hate

Just had to sit through "Punch Drunk Love" which I had initially been enthusiastic about, mistaking it for "40 First Dates". I was as dismayed as Adam Sandler when Drew Barrymore just didn't turn up. Luckily I was sitting next to Becky and we mostly whispered to each other through it. We were feeling replete and cosy after a hearty pasta bake with leeks, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broc, onion, garlic. Just cook all the veg, make a cheese sauce and combine the two in a dish then cook until the cheese sprinkled on top is golden. I had half of that and half of a tuna and lentil bake Alex had harvested for us. I felt spoilt for choice on the "bake" front.

Had a wonderful day walking the hills in Hampstead with Alex, Dave, Dashy and Alice. We had a pizza express for lunch and a rest in a pub afterwards where we saw Finn from Hollyoaks. What a highlight. Dashy had a glass of icecream at the pub which he dosed with expresso. I fancy having that at home sometime when I get round to purchasing some suitable vehicles for it. Oh so luxurious.

Eurgh I literally cannot believe that work exists after such a nice weekend. AS IF

Have to look up my bike route now so wish me luck

Sweet dreams ladybirds xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. "Eurgh I literally cannot believe that work exists after such a nice weekend. AS IF"

    Welcome to big school. A x

    ReplyDelete