Tuesday 16 February 2010

Pounce!

If I was a Borrower I would be mighty glad to be taken to the Haymarket Hotel and come across these mini burgers!
I make burgers by combining mince, chopped onion, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, and eggs to bind. Cook them for some time. Then cuddle them with buns. Mmm. Whip up some wedges and gently warm some cherry tomatoes with fresh basil in a pan for some moisture.
Make them tiny for the little people in your life. Or for starters.
Even though I am 5ft 7.5 and so far from being a Borrower I was still extremely glad to be taken for a Butterscotch cocktail and a peruse of the mini menu here. Thank you ever so much, Chris. It was such a dream. For any other fans of the colour red fyi this place is entirely decked out in the stuff. I must have been camouflaged like this.
Couldn't even find the other Hwot Totty! Apart from my table companions of course.

Sweet dreams lemondrops
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment